SEI is currently hiring for two position types. To learn more about the specific roles and responsibilities of each, please download the job descriptions below.
Download Client Services Associate Job Description Here
Download Research Associate Job Description Here
To learn more about what it is like to work at SEI, please review the sections below. If you are interested in either position, please submit a cover letter and current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line indicating the position you are applying for.
What is SEI and why do people join our team?
SEI is a small, Nevada-based consulting firm with over 25 years of experience in health and human services. Our mission is to improve the lives of people by helping organizations realize their potential. As such, we partner with a variety of organizations (such as nonprofits, state and local governmental agencies, foundations, and associations) on a wide range of project types. This includes needs assessments, strategic planning, program development, evaluation, financial planning, capacity building, and collective impact systems, just to name a few.
Working at SEI, you can expect:
- A collaborative organizational structure: all team members participate in collaborative decision making at every level of the business.
- A semi-flexible work schedule: we mostly follow traditional work hours (9-5) to align with our clients’ schedules, but we also understand that people have a lot going on in their lives. Adjusting your work schedule to accommodate personal commitments or support your well-being is encouraged at SEI as long as you meet your obligations to the company and its clients.
- A commitment to becoming an anti-racist organization: our team is dedicated to becoming an anti-racist organization by expanding our knowledge of diversity, equity, and inclusionary principles and practices and incorporating them into our daily work, both at the client and internal level.
- Personal coaching and organizational support: all SEI team members are connected to another team member to serve as a coach, whose role is to support their professional development. We take a strengths-based approach at SEI, and we want to make sure you are engaging in work that helps you feel fulfilled and supports your personal growth.
- Variety! No day at SEI is the same—some days you might be crunching or synthesizing data and meeting with clients, on others you might be developing a report or facilitating an all-day virtual conference.
How do you know if you’re a good fit for this role?
We value your individuality and the life experience you’ll bring to this position. We think it is important to share below a few traits that successful (past and current) SEI team members have in common.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing conditions and respond to changes with a can-do attitude.
- Commitment to upholding SEI values including the application of an anti-racist lens in all client and internal work.
- Strong organization skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects at any given time.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective interpersonal working relationships.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including professional report development.
- Strong computer skills including the Microsoft suite of products. Ability and willingness to learn and utilize new technology to support the business objectives of the team.
- Comfort and experience working in a virtual setting and utilizing virtual technologies.
We are actively looking to diversify our team as part of our efforts to become an anti-racist organization and to better serve our clients through the inclusion of more varied perspectives. We encourage people of diverse races, ethnicities, sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions, disabilities, religions, socioeconomic statuses, work, ages, life experiences and backgrounds, perspectives, and skills to apply.