Since June 2020, SEI has been seeking to learn how we can better support anti-racist systems, policies, and institutions.
- We are reaching out to diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) consulting groups to work with SEI on revising our mission, vision, and principles.
- We are actively seeking to partner with firms advancing anti-racist policies, systems, and institutions.
- We are committed to purchasing from Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) owned institutions or merchants.
- We are committed to investing a portion of our profits in anti-racist organizations.
- Advocate for the Social Entrepreneurs’ sponsored scholarship to be awarded to students who are BIPOC.